Xem/ Tải tài liệu
Bạn phải đăng nhập, hoặc đăng ký để xem được tài liệu này
Tóm tắt nội dung
HR Leaders in a fast-growing economy and industries often confront the following questions:
– How do we get the right people in the right roles at the right time to deliver business results?
– Where can I find the talent? Do I “make” or “buy”?
– How do we develop a training plan and scale up quickly?
– We need Managers with 10 years’ experience, but only 3 years to groom them
– How can we keep top talent when other companies or opportunities are tempting them away?
Attending this seminar will help you answer those concern.
Date: Thursday, 18th August, 2016
Venue: 3th floor, Metropole Convention Center, 216 Ly Chinh Thang St, Dist 3, HCMC
Presenter: Ms. Joanna Yeoh, Mercer Learning Leader AMEA
Joanna Yeoh is a Strategic HR & Talent Management practitioner with over 20 years’ experience in driving talent management for organizations experiencing hyper-growth and intense transformation. She will share strategies and focus on practical tips on how to scale up talent development in your organization. Joanna has a unique combination of Senior Leadership and Consulting experience in manufacturing, oil & gas, hospitality and professional services in Asia Pacific.