Xem/ Tải tài liệu
Bạn phải đăng nhập, hoặc đăng ký để xem được tài liệu này
Tóm tắt nội dung
|SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
|No. 47/2017/ND-CP||Hanoi, April 24, 2017|
ON THE STATUTORY PAY RATE FOR PUBLIC OFFICIALS, PUBLIC EMPLOYEES AND ARMED FORCES’ PERSONNEL
Pursuant to the Law on Government Organization dated June 19, 2015;
Pursuant to the Labor Code dated June 18, 2012;
Pursuant to the National Assembly’s Decree No. 27/2016/QH14 dated November 11, 2016 on state budget estimates for the year of 2017;
At the request of the Minister of Home Affairs and Minister of Finance;
The Government issues the Decree on the statutory pay rate for public officials, public employees and armed force’s personnel.
Article 1. Scope
This Decree regulates the statutory pay rate for public officials, public employees, employees on payroll and workers (hereinafter referred to as employees on payroll) working in bodies, agencies and civil service providers of the Vietnam Communist Party or the Government or in state-funded political or social organizations and associations that operate in the central government, in provinces, centrally-affiliated cities, districts, townships, provincial cities (at district level), in communes, wards, towns (at communal level), in special administrative – economic areas and in armed forces.
Article 2. Regulated entities
Employees on payroll as per Article 1 of this Decree include:
- Public officials working in authorities at central echelon to district level according to Section 1 and Section 2, Article 4 of the 2008’s Law on public officials and public employees.
- Public officials working in authorities at communal level according to Section 3, Article 4 of the 2008’s Law on public officials and public employees.
- Public employees working in civil service providers as per the 2010’s Law on Public employee.0}
- Salary-graded contract workers defined in the Government’s Decree No. 204/2004/ND-CP dated December 14, 2004 on pay policy for public officials, public employees and armed forces’ personnel, as follows:
- a) Contract workers in agencies of the Vietnam Communist Party, the Government or political – social organizations as defined in the Government’s Decree No. 68/2000/ND-CP dated November 17, 2000 on contracts of employment for certain positions in the government’s administrative agencies and in public service providers;
- b) Contract workers in the employment quota that competent authorities allocate to public service providers upon decisions by the Government and the Prime Minister.
- Workers on regular payroll of state-funded associations as defined in the Government’s Decree No. 45/2010/ND-CP dated April 21, 2010 on organization, operation and management of associations.
- Commissioned officers, professional soldiers, non-commissioned officers, soldiers, national defense employees, contract workers in the People’s army of Vietnam.
- Commissioned officers, non-commission officers on payroll, non-commissioned officers, conscript officers, police officers and contract workers in the People’s police force.
- Employees in cryptography agencies.
- Non-specialized workers in communes, hamlets or neighborhoods.
Article 3. Statutory pay rate
- The statutory pay rate is the basis for:
- a) Determining the level of salary and allowances and other benefits as per legal regulations with regard to individuals as defined in Article 2 of this Decree;
- b) Determining the level of costs for operation and activities as per the laws;
- c) Determining contributions and benefits concerning the statutory pay rate.
- From July 01, 2017, the statutory pay rate is VND 1,300,000 per month.
- The statutory pay rate is subject to the capacity of the state budget, consumer price index and national economic growth rate.
Article 4. Finances
- Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, governmental agencies and other central agencies, within the budget estimates given by the State, shall try to increase revenues and use remaining funds for the 2016’s salary reform (if any) to balance the finances for the 2017’s adjustment of the statutory pay rate.
- Provincial authorities:
- a) Use the saving funded by 10% of regular spending (excluding salaries, allowances, salary equivalents and other human-related costs) as per 2017’s budget estimates given by competent authorities for administrative agencies and public service providers;
- b) Use part of the retained revenues of administrative agencies and public service providers;
- c) Use 50% the increase in the local budget revenue in comparison with the 2016’s revenue estimate given by the Prime Minister (excluding revenues from land levies and lottery);
- d) Use the remaining funds for the 2016’s salary reform (if any);
- dd) Financially-challenged local authorities having a low budget shall receive financial aids from the central government’s budget if their finances for the 2017’s salary reform are insufficient despite their implementation of Point a, b, c, d and dd of this Section.
Article 5. Effect
- This Decree takes effect as of July 01, 2017.
- Decree No. 47/2016/ND-CP dated May 26, 2016 is annulled as of July 01, 2017.
Article 6. Responsibility for guidance and implementation
- Minister of Home affairs shall provide guidelines for implementation of this Decree with regard to employees on payroll in bodies, organizations and agencies of the Vietnam Communist party and the Government, and political or social organizations and associations.
- Minister of National Defense and Minister of Public Security shall provide guidelines for implementation of this Decree with regard to employees under their management.
- Minister of Finance shall:
- a) Provide guidelines for determination of demands, sources and payment methods for adoption of the statutory pay rate as defined in this Decree;
- b) Verify demands and sources of finances for adoption of the statutory pay rate as per this Decree in provinces and centrally-affiliated cities, provide financial supports to financially-challenged local authorities that have implemented regulations on funding the salary reform, and summarize and report results of activities to the Prime Minister.
- Ministers, Heads of ministerial-level agencies, Heads of governmental agencies, Chairpersons of provincial People’s Committees shall be responsible for implementing this Decree./.
|FOR THE GOVERNMENT
THE PRIME MINISTER
Nguyen Xuan Phuc
This translation is made by LawSoft and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by LawSoft and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed