INTERNATIONAL SOS SERVICE OVERVIEW
International SOS (http://www.internationalsos.com) is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company. We care for clients across the globe, from more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries; more than 11,000 employees are led by 1,400 doctors and 200 security specialists. Teams work night and day to protect our members.
We are passionate about helping clients put Duty of Care into practice. With us, multinational corporate clients, governments and NGOs can mitigate risks for their people working remotely or overseas.
The integral services for one company to your Duty of Care:
- Corporate Comprehensive Access (Medical and Security): Operating internationally comes with rewards but also potential risks. Organisations rely on their employees, but who support them if anything happens when working abroad? Our membership is your first step in making sure someone is always there.
- National Membership (for local staffs): Taking care of your employees is business critical, no matter where they are. National Membership provides your employees with our outstanding medical assistance and support when travelling within their home countries.
- Medical Staffing (construction projects, factories, mining, remote sites): Medical services are more than just medical personnel at your site. Meet required standards, minimise the risk of lost time and maximise the benefits of prevention by complementing medical care with occupational health and remote supervision.
- Training Programs during business trip or travel under 3 formats:
- Classroom – traditional face-to-face session, delivered by an expert and First Aid Training class
- Virtual classroom – delivered live by an expert over the Web.
- eLearning – accessible using a desktop, laptop and tablet computer.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our S&M room through connecting channels HR:
Ms Pham Thu Diem
Tel:38 454 218 -ext 362
Cell phone: 0918 64 64 18