Nội dung sự kiện
HR Leaders in a fast-growing economy and industries often confront the following questions:
– How do we get the right people in the right roles at the right time to deliver business results?
– Where can I find the talent? Do I “make” or “buy”?
– How do we develop a training plan and scale up quickly?
– We need Managers with 10 years’ experience, but only 3 years to groom them
– How can we keep top talent when other companies or opportunities are tempting them away?
Attending this seminar will help you answer those concern.
Date: Thursday, 18th August, 2016
Venue: 3th floor, Metropole Convention Center, 216 Ly Chinh Thang St, Dist 3, HCMC
Presenter: Ms. Joanna Yeoh, Mercer Learning Leader AMEA
Joanna Yeoh is a Strategic HR & Talent Management practitioner with over 20 years’ experience in driving talent management for organizations experiencing hyper-growth and intense transformation. She will share strategies and focus on practical tips on how to scale up talent development in your organization. Joanna has a unique combination of Senior Leadership and Consulting experience in manufacturing, oil & gas, hospitality and professional services in Asia Pacific.
Event sponsored by: Talentnet Corporation
Ticket: 400,000VND/ ticket | VNHR Member: 200,000VND
Sự kiện này không cho phép đăng ký nữa
Sự kiện khác
- [Hà Nội] 21/04/2017 | VNHR Forum 2017 – Nâng tầm nguồn nhân lực Việt21/04/2017
- [HCM] 25/11/2015 | Hội nghị Nhân sự Việt Nam 201525/11/2015
- [HCM] 15/09/2016 | Hội nghị Nhân sự Việt Nam 201615/09/2016
- [Hanoi] 16/06/2017 | Hội thảo “Tai nạn lao động và cách xử lý”16/06/2017
- [HCM] Workshop | HOW TO BUILD HRBP AND DRIVE THE PEOPLE AGENDA09/04/2015
- [Hanoi & HCM] 04+05/04/2017 |Hội Thảo Hợp Tác Đào Tạo Cán Bộ Quản Lý Việt Nam – Australia 201704/04/2017