The Employer Branding Academy is created in partnership with Universum, the global leader in Employer Branding. Using knowledge from global thought leaders, coaches and professionals, you will be part of an exclusive network and expand your own professional connections.
As part of your training, you will be presented with real-life business cases from a wide range of industries to give you a well-rounded understanding on current and complex challenges within the field. In addition, the course will go over best practices from leading organizations that can be applied to the challenges your own organization is having.
In an increasingly complex and competitive talent arena, this course provides professionals with the knowledge, skills, tools and framework to better execute their work in employer branding and to accelerate professionally in their careers.
This course is intended for:
- Employer Branding Managers/Specialists
- Marketing professionals
- Communication Managers
- Anyone interested in the Talent Management field
Based upon the successful completion of the e-learning training, as well as a certification project, the participant will receive a certification diploma and a digital certification badge.
- Richard Mosley, Vice President Strategy, Universum author of two employer branding books),
- Petter Nylander, CEO, Universum
- Claes Peyron, CEO, Employer Branding Academy (former Global Head of Insights, Universum)
Below are the four modules that the training program consists of. The training program will follow these modules and each step will be completed in order for you to become a World Class Employer Branding professional.
MODULE 1 – WHY EMPLOYER BRANDING
Purpose: Create a common understanding of the value of an employer brand and its critical role in the long term success of an organization.
- How to argue for, anchor and spread employer branding issues internally
- Understand the business plan and how to connect it to the talent needs of the organization
- Define target groups and target group analysis
MODULE 2 – BUILD A STRATEGY
Purpose: Define and formulate an employer branding strategy that fully supports the long term business needs and secures access to the right talent at the right time.
- Develop and optimize an Employer Value Proposition (EVP) including anchoring this internally
- Develop KPIs and set goals that are directly related to the business plan
MODULE 3 – HOW TO COMMUNICATE
Purpose: Identify an internal and external communication strategy that optimizes budget spending and maximizes impact.
- Develop a communication mix
- Develop an action plan
- Formulate your message (s)
- How to best use all channels, including social media, when communicating your employer brand
MODULE 4 – HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RESULTS
Purpose: Understand the importance of continuous follow-up, and how to take actions based on research findings. Also learn how to make your voice heard internally across functions and hierarchical layers.
- Evaluation and follow-up of the ongoing EB work
- Tangible measurement of ROI and KPIs
- Presentation skills
File download: Quick Facts and Reg