[BY WOW Group] WOWHR GLOBAL CONFERENCE: RESTART after COVID-19: GLOBAL EXPERTS IN HR TEAMED UP TO DISCUSS LIFE IN THE WORLD AND IN BUSINESS AFTER COVID-19
6 GLOBAL EXPERTS IN HR TEAMED UP TO DISCUSS LIFE IN THE WORLD AND IN BUSINESS AFTER COVID-19
Don’t miss the large-scale online WOWHR GLOBAL CONFERENCE: RESTART after COVID-19, taking place on June 4. The top HR trend-setters from USA, Singapore and UK will share their vision on:
- what will be happening to the world after COVID-19,
- how to re-activate company workflow after the pandemic,
- what new trends we will be facing,
- what types of leadership are needed to lead teams in the current state of the world,
- what kind of corporate culture and mindset will help the world to stabilise.
WHO ARE THE SPEAKERS AT THE CONFERENCE?
WOW Group has united 6 influential global HR speakers who will share their vision on actual HR issues at the online WOWHR GLOBAL CONFERENCE. The topics are:
- Josh Bersin, Global Industry Analyst, Dean of the Josh Bersin Academy
- Topic: The big reset: HR priorities during crisis
- Dave Ulrich, Rensis Likert Professor, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- Topic: Transformation of functions in HR to deliver value
- David Yang, AI & HR analytics expert, Founder of ABBYY, Co-founder of Yva.ai
- Topic: Formal vs Informal Leaders: who is the driving force of your organization?
- Linda Sharkey, Transformational expert, author, speaker, and global leadership development coach
- Topic: Leadership & culture transformation
- Jaclyn Lee, Chief Human Resources Officer at the Singapore University of Technology and Design and a Senior Fellow in HR Analytics and Technology
- Topic: HR strategy: how will the model of people management change when we overcome the covid crisis
- Lucy Adams, CEO of Disruptive HR, Ex-HR Director at the BBC
- Topic: New skills and mindset for leaders and HR teams of future
The topic of WOWHR GLOBAL CONFERENCE is as relevant as ever! In the nearest future companies will be turning back to the conservative workflow and a lot of new challenges will arise, meaning that companies will undergo transformation and need to adapt to the new conditions.
Date & time of the conference: June 4, start at 12 pm UTC +3.