On the 7th of November, the EUROCHAM CHALLENGE 2015 will be held in HCMC. Around a thousand participant registering as hundreds of teams will test their capabilities working together to overcome obstacles in a run stretching for a couple of kilometers.
EuroCham together with Pulse Active and Prudential have come together creating this first of what is to become an annual teambuilding challenge. Reaching out to its members and the surrounding community, EuroCham wish to create an event that is focused on activation and fun… read more
Key facts and figures:
• Outdoor activities, 2km+ course with 10 obstacles (physical and intellectual).
• Each team consists of 5 pax to compete with other teams.
• A team to complete obstacles course from start and finish all together. Individual skills combined with team-working sprit count.
• Expected number of participants: 200 teams
• Several teams from a company accepted.
• BBQ party afterwards to celebrate.
• Break your weekend pattern, get out of your comfort zone and lift the team sprit!
• So much more fun than an event!
Who can join?
• No heavy physical exercises, open for all above 16 years old.
Prizes for winning teams:
- 1st winning team: 02 night – stay including breakfast for 5 pax at AromaFamily Village (3pax) and Aroma Bungalow (2 pax), Aroma Beach Resort & Spa Mui Ne, Phan Thiet.
- 2nd wining team: 01 night – stay including breakfast for 5 pax at Aroma Family Village (3pax) and Aroma Bungalow (2 pax), Aroma Beach Resort & Spa Mui Ne, Phan Thiet.
- 3rd wining team: 01 night – stay including breakfast for 5 pax at Aroma Family Village (3pax) and Aroma Village (2 pax), Aroma Beach Resort & Spa Mui Ne, Phan Thiet
Team Race: 1.30 – 6.30pm
- Early bird fee (now – until 14 October 2015)
Member: VND 2,500,000/team (of 5 persons)
Non-member: VND 3,000,000/team (of 5 persons)
- Normal fee (15 October – 20 October 2015)
Member: VND 3,500,000/team (of 5 persons)
Non-member: VND 4,000,000/team (of 5 persons)
BBQ Party: 7.00 – 9.00pm
(Pre-booking until 30 October 2015)
Member: VND 400,000/pax
Non-member: VND 500,000/pax
Click here for the event’s EuroCham Challenge – Rules & Regulations