Obviously, the key to success of Business is not only based on the market conditions, technological powers or great branding awareness but also the strength of talents that contributes their abilities into corporate goals and drive the business in the right direction. Since talent management becomes the most decisive factor, it is increasingly more and more challenging and critical issues for both Business Leaders and Senior HR Professionals to find the best ways to attract develop and retain their current and future talent pools.
Talent Management Vietnam 2016 (http://talentmanagementvietnam.com/main), the foremost summit including one full day conference & two valued workshops on the next day, is designed for CEOs and Senior HR Professionals to have a full outlook on Talent Management trends in 21st century in Vietnam and ASIA, and also talk, discuss and learn all aspects of Talent management from Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Retention, Learning & Development to Succession Planning Strategies with Guru Speakers, Thought Leaders and HR Practitioners from Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
- Gain latest insights of workforce trends, generation change and attitude/ behavioral/expectation challenges in the 21st Century
- Predict & Forecast future leaders that organization should attract and retain to grow potential leaders
- Harness strategies to develop, manage and grow a multifaceted Talent & Leadership Management program that best fits within the organization
- Drive corporate objectives through aligning talent development plan with corporate strategies
- Examine engagement tools and strategies to grow and retain talent, high potentials and high performers in the war of talent
- Link talent management & leadership development strategies to lead effective succession management
- Reinforce effective change of leadership strategies & practice through all levels of organizations
- Gear transformational leadership that drive effective change and engage employees for results
- Review & adjust motivation & rewarding strategies to engage and retain talent and top performers
- Obtain practical guidelines and strategies to measure talent management & leadership program to achieve business ROI
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Vice Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents , CEOs, General Managers, Managers, Specialists, Senior Officers, Leaders and Consultants in the field of HR.
WHEN & WHERE?
Date & Time: Thursday & Friday, 13&14 October 2016
Venue: Le Meridien Saigon Hotel | 3C Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC Vietnam