CHANGES AND UPDATES IN THE WAGE AND LABOUR POLICIES
(Valid from 2015-2016)
Wage and Labor presently are most critical issues that attract almost attention of our society at all areas and levels, especially both enterprises and their manpower. Vietnamese Government has been showing lots of efforts aiming to continuously improve the legislative frame work in labor management and enhance the living standards for mass of workforce; most recently are Decree 05/2015.ND-CP and Circular 23/2015/TT-BLDTBXH.
In the long-term view, those changes would lead to good impact for business and society; hence, the most important things urgently required HR practitioners at business now are well understanding and proper preparation in order to make the implementation processes right.
Continuing the series of professional seminars for supporting business and HR practitioner community acquiring better understanding and sharing difficulties and concerns on legislation implementation, NVM Group host a Government Dialogue about changes and updates in the wage and labor policies (valid from 2015-2016) presented by Mdm. Tong Thi Minh, Director-General of Department of Wage and Labor.
5 key points being focused:
- Issuance & registration of labor regulations and highlighted points on labor regulation for labor discipline.
- Implementation of collective negotiation and collective agreement.
- Performing the dialogue at workplace and the regulations on grassroots-level democracy.
- Set up and implementation of salary scheme for the non-state-owned companies.
- Concerns on definition and computation of salaries and overtime under some new regulations.
The seminar will be held from 8:00 am-12:00pm, Friday August 28, 2015 at Ramana Hotel Saigon, 323 Le Van Sy Street, District 3, HCMC.
Fees: VND 800,000
Early bird rate: VND 600,000 (for registration and pay admission fee before 26th Aug)
(Including VAT 10%)
Note: This seminar is presented in Vietnamese (no translation support)
Contact: Ms. Hồng Ân
Add: 309B-311 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi st., Tân Bình dist, HCMC
Hotline: +84 90 336 3621 Tel: +84 8 3847 9364 (Ext. 504)
Online registration: http://bit.ly/1IBrh1y
News public: http://www.nvmgroup.com/vi