The Law of Social Insurance 2014 and Decree 115/2015 ND-CP signed on Nov 11, 2015 will officially take effect on Jan 01, 2016. However, there have been remaining issues from comprehensively understanding this law to applying it with compliance:
- How to contribute and claim the Social Insurance (SI) benefits upon SI Law effective Jan 01, 2016?
- How to understand the benefits from maternity and sickness cases in the SI Law?
- How to claim the lump-sum social benefits and the pension amount?
In this rush 01 month before the law’s effective date, NVM Group organizes one full day workshop “APPLICATION OF THE SOCIAL INSURANCE LAW 2014” with the direct instruction of Mdm. Tran Thi Thuy Nga, Director, General Department of Vietnam Social Insurance, Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA).
– The regulation on wage fund for contributing to Social Insurance from Jan 01st 2016 and from Jan 01st 2018
– The entitlement to benefits of short-term Social Insurance: sickness, maternity…
– The entitlement to benefits of long-term Social Insurance: lump-sum allowance, pension …
– Procedure and process regulated by the Law of Social Insurance: report, contribution, inspection and penalty.
– Understand better and properly the SI Law 2014 to apply into your business
– Discuss directly with the Head of Vietnam Social Insurance about your own concerns
– Receive the instruction documents, the collection of Q&As from the workshop.
The workshop will be held from 8:30 to 17:00 Friday December 18, 2015 at Floor 9, Kim Do Royal Hotel, 133 Nguyen Hue, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
Fees: 1.600.000 VND per pax (inclusive of VAT and lunch)
- 1.400.000 VND per pax for admission fee paid before December 15, 2015
- Discount 15% for group from 3 pax
Note: This WORKSHOP is presented in Vietnamese (no translation support)
Contact: Ms. Hồng Ân
Add: 309B-311 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi st., Tân Bình dist, HCMC
Hotline: +84 90 336 3621 Tel: +84 8 3847 9364 (Ext. 504)
Email: [email protected]
Online registration: click here
News public: http://nvmgroup.com/en/news-and-events/480