Nội dung sự kiện
Date: Tuesday, 17 July 2018
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 am (checkin 8:30 am)
Venue: Risupia Panasonic Vietnam Office, 2nd floor, 90 Tran Thai Tong, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Fee: 330,000VND/ pax | FREE to VNHR members
Praise and commendation from managers was rated the top motivator for performance, beating out other noncash and financial incentives by a majority of workers (67%) (McKinsey Motivating People, Getting Beyond Money, 2009)
Everyone wants to be appreciated – managers as well as employees. While this is common sense, it is not common practice in organizations today. We’re often too busy or too stressed to remember that recognition, rewards and positive reinforcement are the best tools for employee motivation.
Let’s take some time out to see what best practices have worked in other organizations; and brainstorm practical ideas that will work in Vietnam. This workshop will cover:
– Day-to-day Recognition
– Informal Intangible Recognition
– Tangible Recognition & Rewards
– Group Recognition, Rewards & Activities
Joanna is a Strategic HR & Talent Management practitioner with over 20 years consulting and corporate HR experience. She focuses on building talent in organizations in hyper-growth and transformation mode.
VP Talent Management at Singapore Post, where she drove the Talent & Change Management agenda for the company as it transformed from a national postal provider into a regional e-commerce logistics player.
Head of Leadership Development for Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Asia where she designed and implemented leadership development programs to grow leaders across Asia VP HR at Genting Malaysia, where she led HR Transformation initiatives, as the company built a talent base to fuel regional expansion in the hospitality & entertainment industry.
Joanna has also led consulting teams in Mercer, PwC Consulting and Shell Global Solutions.
Joanna holds an MBA (Distinction) from the University of Birmingham, UK and a First Class Economics degree from University Malaya. Joanna is also a certified practitioner in Emergenetics & MBTI.
Support line: 028 3820 3625
Sự kiện này đã nhận đủ đăng ký.
Sự kiện khác
- [HCM] 01/11/2018 | Hội thảo “Tranh chấp lao động trong doanh nghiệp”01/11/2018
- [Long Hậu] 28/09/2018 | Hội thảo “Các quy định về Tiền lương, Phúc lợi hiện hành và Thỏa ước lao động tập thể”28/09/2018
- [Đà Nẵng] 13/10/2018 | Các quy định về Tiền lương, Phúc lợi hiện hành & Thỏa ước lao động tập thể13/10/2018
- [Hà Nội] 13,20 và 21/10/2018 | Khóa học Quản trị Lương& Phúc lợi13/10/2018
- [HCM] 03,10,17,24/11/2018 | C&B Training Course03/11/2018