Nội dung sự kiện
Slingshot Group presents “Coaching for Organizational Impact”. Learn how Executive Coaching can produce ransformational change in your organization to drive results and experience how ‘Strengths-Based Coaching’ creates WORLD CLASS LEADERS.
- In a 2012 global survey by Price Waterhouse Coopers and the Association Resource Centre1 found that the mean return on investment in coaching was 7 times the initial investment, and over a quarter of coaching clients reported a tunning ROI of 10 to 49 time the cost
- In one study, companies experienced a return of almost 8 times the initial investment from executive coaching2.
- An internal report of the Personnel Management Association3 showed that when training is combined with coaching, individuals increase their productivity by an average of 86% compared to 22% with training alone.
- Canada Based Marketing Firm.
- Study conducted by MetrixGlobal LLC, a USA based professional services firm.
- A UK based association with membership spanning 22 countries.
Slingshot Coaching for Organizational Impact
Date & Time: Tuesday, 03rd Apr 2018 | 8:30 – 11:30
Venue: Le Meridian Saigon Hotel, 3C Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, HCMC
9:00am: Introduction to Slingshot
9:10am: What is Executive Coaching?
9:30am: How Does Executive Coaching Impact Organizations and Business Leaders?
10:00am: Coffee Break
10:15am: Examples of Real World Coaching Breakthroughs
10:45am: Effective Implementation of Coaching in Organizations
FREE OF CHARGE
Support line: 028 3820 3625 | Email: email@example.com (Ms Hai Yen)
Sự kiện này đã nhận đủ đăng ký.
Sự kiện khác
- [HCM] 01/11/2018 | Hội thảo “Tranh chấp lao động trong doanh nghiệp”01/11/2018
- [Long Hậu] 28/09/2018 | Hội thảo “Các quy định về Tiền lương, Phúc lợi hiện hành và Thỏa ước lao động tập thể”28/09/2018
- [Đà Nẵng] 13/10/2018 | Các quy định về Tiền lương, Phúc lợi hiện hành & Thỏa ước lao động tập thể13/10/2018
- [Hà Nội] 13,20 và 21/10/2018 | Khóa học Quản trị Lương& Phúc lợi13/10/2018
- [HCM] 03,10,17,24/11/2018 | C&B Training Course03/11/2018