Nội dung sự kiện
Date : Friday, 12th May 2017
Time : 8.00 am – 12.00 pm
Venue : Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, 2A – 4A Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, HCMC
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
There is a war on talent going on and young employees hop from one job to another. According to studies, the average tenure of employees is 4.6 years and usually, millennials leave after two years. As HR professionals, we are faced with the challenges of employee retention, absenteeism and presenteeism. Chronic illnesses, family issues and poor work-life balance can impact on the profitability and viability of a business. These conditions can create an economic burden to employers as they provide for medical benefits and pay for days out of work due to illnesses.
Creating a culture of health and concern for employee welfare is a good business strategy to ensure the health and productivity of the company’s workforce.
Join us in JLT’s 2nd event in JLT Health & Wellness series on 12 May 2017 with the theme “HEALTH & PRODUCTIVITY: A Business Strategy”, organized in Partnership with CarePlus International Clinic. Together, let us work towards a healthy and productive workplace in Vietnam.
Participants: HR Director/ Manager, CFO, CEO
Noted: Each company will be registered for max 02 members.
Limited to 50 participants and we may end the registration when we meet the expected attendant number.
Appreciate your confirmation by 10th May 2017 to: Ms. Thien Vu | T : +848 3822 2340 ext 203 | M : +0935 038 997 | E : [email protected]
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
5th Floor, CJ Building, 6 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Sự kiện này không cho phép đăng ký nữa
Sự kiện khác
- [HCM] GITA 10/2016 | Building Employer Branding Programs04/11/2016
- [HCM] 25/08/2017 | Khóa đào tạo – Chuyên đề “Triết lý quản trị nhân sự”25/08/2017
- [HCM] GITA 05/2015 | Recognition Program05/06/2015
- [HCM] 13/08/2016 | Nội quy lao động – Kỷ luật lao động13/08/2016
- [HCM] REDI 05/2017 | Sách “Xác định giá trị công việc và Thiết lập bảng lương doanh nghiệp”13/05/2017
- VNHR Year End 2014: Empower me, empower VNHR31/01/2015