Nội dung sự kiện
Date & Time: Monday, 09th April 2018 | 13:30 – 16:30
Venue: Lacasa Hotel Hanoi, 17 Pham Dinh Ho Str., Hai Ba Trung Dist, Ha Noi
13:00 – 13:30: Check-in
13:30 – 13:40: Welcome
13:40 – 14:50 Ms Kim Anh to present:
- What is a Competency?
- Competency Framework: a linkage between individual performance and business results
- Types of Competency
- Examples of a competency
14:50 – 15:05: Tea Break
15:05 – 16:15: Principles of Developing Competency Framework:
- Core Phases,
- Tips on defining competency levels
- Key highlights on required ability of persons involved
16:15 – 16:30: Q&A and Closing
- Free to VNHR members
- 330,000VND/ pax (included 10% VAT)
Speaker: Ms. Le Thi Kim Anh, Managing Director – Dynamic Consulting Co.
Kim-Anh Le holds a Master of HR Management from USA and BS (Pharmacist) from the Medical & Pharmaceutical University of Ho Chi Minh City. Besides, she possessed Certificate of Selling Objectives (Mercuri International – Singapore), Segmentation & Targeting – Key Account Management (Aventis), Modern Safety Management (from DNV – a Norwegian safety auditor), Train the Trainer, Certificate of the Art & Science in using DISC and Insights Discovery Accreditation and Certificate of Master Performance Consultant which is recognized by the Association of Talent Development.
Kim-Anh has a total of more than 26 year’s working experience, 15 years in senior management, and exposed in human resources (15 years), production (6 years), and sales (5 years). She has experience in both strategic & implementation of HRM in multi-international companies (Aventis and Avon Cosmetic), especially in Organization Restructure, in developing Performance Management System, Company Culture, Remuneration Restructure, Talent Management and Career Planning & Development.
She has delivered various consulting projects (developing Performance Management System, Selection Assessment Tools, Competency Model, Outplacement Consulting Service, etc.) for foreign invested and local companies (PEB, SBOEVN, SVTech, etc.); training in HR & People Management, Selling skills, and other soft skills for local & foreign companies (Abbott, Akzo Nobel, DKSH, GSK, Lafarge, Mast, Mercedes, PEB, Pfizer, Novartis, Samsung Vina, HVB , etc.), NGO (EFD, Hospitality School for orphan & street children, Handicap Organisms, etc.). She is also preferred coach and mentor of young Business Leaders (S-Travel), newly appointed Managers (private & corporate: Bel Group), especially for HR Managers in coping with change, establishing Strategic HR Management (MK Smart). As respected local HR practitioner, she has been also invited as guest speakers at several local and regional HR Conferences/ Seminars (HR Singapore, Samsung, AIA).
Hotline: 028 3820 3625
Sự kiện này đã hết hạn đăng ký.
Sự kiện khác
- [Đà Nẵng] 07/07/2018 | Hội thảo “Thiết lập KPI”07/07/2018
- [Đồng Nai] 04/07/2018 | Đào tạo / Giáo dục gì cho nhân viên năm 2019?04/07/2018
- [HANOI] 17/07/2018 | 50 New Ways to Praise and Thank Employees (Workshop Style)17/07/2018
- [Vũng Tàu] 29/06/2018 | TINH HOA QUẢN TRỊ29/06/2018
- [HCM] 19/07/2018 | Các quy định về Tiền lương, Phúc lợi hiện hành & Thỏa ước lao động tập thể19/07/2018
- [HCM] REDI 18th, 14/07/2018 | Sách đọc “Work rules – Quy tắc của Google”14/07/2018