Senior HR Officer – Talent Acquisition and Development
Fulbright University Vietnam Corporation
105 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu, Dist.7
Mô Tả Công Việc
Website Fulbright University Vietnam Corporation
Vietnam's first independent, non-profit, liberal arts university
o Talent Acquisition
• Coordinating full cycle of a recruitment project from recruitment approval, advertising, screening, interviewing, selection and onboarding.
• Designing job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
• Actively implementing employer branding initiatives to elevate Fulbright profile among job seekers and referral sources.
• Developing and executing strategies to source and select active and passive candidates. Fostering long-term relationships with past applicants; establishing and tapping candidate networks, to research and sourcing of potential candidates.
• Proactively getting involved in faculty recruitment through organizing applications, scheduling interviews and working with Admin team to coordinate logistic arrangements for those interviews.
• Operating Application Tracking System effectively.
• Preparing various periodic statistical and analysis reports in relation to recruitment activity and identifying areas of improvement.
• Owing recruitment procedures, reviewing and proposing changes to enhance efficiency of the whole process on a regular basis.
• Creating and implementing a robust onboarding process, including assisting expatriates during transition period, to engage new hires from the date they accept offer to the end of their probationary period, and later.
o Training and development
• Working closely with business units to identify staff training and development needs, and then planning, organising and overseeing appropriate training.
• Monitoring progress made via training programs or schemes.
• Coordinating with IT and Finance to organise effective orientation training for new joiners and finding way to refresh such training from time to time to enhance employee engagement from their Day One.
o Special HR projects
• Coordinating and completing special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
• Working closely with the HR Specialist, IT department and vendor to build and operate effective HR systems, specifically, recruitment, training and development modules; fully utilizing HRIS to the company’s advantage.
• Coordinating/organizing corporate employee program such as corporate social responsibility activities supporting education, environment and people capacity building.
o Maintaining confidentiality and professionalism in all situations.
o Timely updating HR Information system and maintenance of personal files.
o Assisting general HR activities and participating in employee engagement activities and projects implementation.
o Providing recommendations to improve HR services from time to time.
o Contribute to team effort by welcoming new and different work requirements; explore new opportunities to enhance the services of the department; help others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or other related programs
• Three or four years of experience working in Talent Acquisition and Development fields for a multinational organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency in both English and Vietnamese languages
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Excel
• Excellent organizational capability and time management skills, highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to details under tight timelines
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion, empathy, and cooperation
• Ability to engage complex, multiple perspectives, build consensus and to mediate different approaches and viewpoints; ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve professional development issues related to program management
• Ability to work collaboratively with diversity of stakeholders
• Strong HRIS experience (any HR system) is highly preferred
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will remain open until filled. Applications must be received by 2 December 2019 for fullest consideration. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further process.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
105 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu, Dist.7
Tên người liên hệ: Thao Quang
Qui mô công ty: 10-99