Leadership Development Manager
Mô Tả Công Việc
Website Jabil Vietnam
· Partner with business leads, HR, SMEs and Talent Management team members to understand role-specific learning requirements for defined leadership populations
· Conduct learning needs assessments to determine business needs and associated capability gaps, identify learning strategies & solutions and recommend to stakeholders.
· Evaluate current solutions for effectiveness and recommend improvements or other strategies for enhancing solutions
· Evaluate, analyze and measure the business impact of learning solutions
· Contract/partner with key stakeholders to advise on the most appropriate strategies and solutions to meet identified gaps.
· Apply knowledge of adult learning theory and 70/20/10 principles to the design of leadership learning solutions.
· Consult with SMEs and others to define approaches for developing formal & informal learning solutions that include self study, online and blended instructional solutions that meet learning objectives and effectively engage the learner and leader.
· Facilitate delivery of development solutions, i.e, instructor-led training (virtual or face to face), development centers, Toastmasters groups, and cohort activities
· Manage and lead the activities of others in the design and delivery of learning/development solutions.
· Adhere to project plans and timelines
· Update and maintain solutions to ensure continued effectiveness
· Source and recommend vendors and other external partners to design, develop, and / or deliver learning solutions. Manage relationships with external resources to ensure delivery of project plans and quality expectations.
· Perform all other duties as assigned which may become necessary to support departmental/organizational objectives.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Tên người liên hệ:
Qui mô công ty: 500+