Effective Performance Management
“Effective Performance Management” Training Workshop by Dr. Sue Lim for the depth of knowledge with practical tools and techniques (being designed suitably to Vietnam context) in building up an effective performance management system gives you critical guidelines. You will be equipped with:
- Comprehension on Performance Management: is important itself and meaningful in its alignment across organization, department and individual for an effective performance management system as a performance-focused culture.
- Three key steps of performance management: planning, developing KPIs; managing/ document performance and appraising employee’s performance.
- Performance improvements: practical guidance on giving people the opportunity to successfully grow while holding them responsible for past performance.
WHEN AND WHERE
- Date & time: 8:00AM – 17:00PM, 26 & 27 March 2018
- Venue: Vissai Saigon Hotel, 144 Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 8, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Due to limitation of seats, early registration is advised to avoid any inconvenience.
For more information and enrolment, please follow https://goo.gl/RzTqYW
If you need further information about this course, please feel free to contact Ms. Thuy Truong, Cellphone: +84 906 864 808, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org