Dear VNHR members,
We would like to invite you as a volunteer Interviewer for the Interview round of the AmCham Scholarship 2016 as its selection process is well underway. The detailed information is as follows:
Date: Saturday, November 26, 2016
Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Venue: Thames Hall, Riverside Palace, 360D Ben Van Don, District 4, HCMC
At the Interviews, a panel of three Interviewers will Interview one candidate. We will need around 80 Interviewers and the schedule is as follows.
The 100 candidates would be divided into four groups of about 25 students each and will be scheduled for the Interview at four time batches: 8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am, and 11:00am.
Criteria for an Interviewer
• Fluent in English
• Experience in Interviewing in English
For experienced Interviewers:
• HR Managers/Leader/Professionals: at least 3-year experience of interviewing
• Functional Managers/Leader: at least 3-year experience of interviewing
• Recruitment/Staffing Manager: at least 2-year experience of interviewing
For ASA members:
• At least 3-year working experience with at least 1-year experience of interviewing
Structure of an interview panel
• 1 HR Manager or Recruitment/Staffing Manager
• 1 Manager of any fields or Recruitment Consultant or HR Professional
• 1 ASA members or HR Professional
Click here to Register now! before 6PM on Thursday, November 10th, 2016. A confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm your participation.
Should you know any potential Interviewers, please help us spread the information out and/or forward this Invitation Letter to them. Thank you very much!
For better understanding about scoring guidelines of the AmCham Scholarship 2016, please save the date for Interview Briefing Day on Friday, November 18, 2016. Especially, this year, there is revision for better assessment of candidates coming from various fields of study. Therefore, you are highly recommended to join this session so as not to miss any important notes.
We would be indebted to you for your cooperation and support in this important program and look forward to your confirmation.