- Do you want to witness the success model from the global companies?
- Do you want to directly listen to the sharing from the Heads of multinational organizations?
- Do you want to answer the question whether the modern approaches of HRM from global companies could have been adapted to practice in Vietnam? And how does it work?
- And how to survive in the diversified environment of culture, believes and background?
Vietnam HR Best Practice Forum 2017 is firstly launched as the most suitable place for Business Leaders and HR Professionals to discuss the key issues of ‘Best Practices’ around the world and how to apply them into organizations in Vietnam. At this conference forum, you will have chance to share your own stories and learn the best practices of different HR Leaders.
As well, you will get benefits from the numerous breakout sessions and group discussion where you can raise the questions and directly debate with the leaders from global companies. Participants can select up to 8 different discussion rooms – all facilitated by renowned HR Experts, Business Leaders and HR Practitioners in Vietnam and around the world. The conference will immerse the participants in the inspiring stories, expose them to the real case studies from the big local and multinational companies, the luminary insights on fact and figures, and address the best practices to help improve Human Capital Management today.
Please visit the event’s website for more details: www.hrbestpracticeforum.com
TIME & VENUE
- Time: 08:00AM – 17:00PM, 24 November, 2017
- Venue: Le Meridien Saigon Hotel | 3C Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
WHY YOU MUST JOIN THIS EVENT?
Unique opportunity to meet HR Experts and Peers to discuss about the current issues that you might face in Vietnam:
- Human Capital Investment rather than personnel administration or Human Resources Management.
- Empowering diversity rather than controlled unification.
- Balance between change orientation and persistent signature values
Register here: http://hrmedia.vn/hr-best-practice/book-ticket/
For further inquiries: contact Mr. Thien Ho +84 938 140 009 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org