“RECRUITMENT 3.0: DIGITAL MARKETING TECHNIQUES & STRATEGIES IN TALENT ACQUISITION” is an interactive training workshop that will deliver you insights and share practices that will build your skills and help you make your recruitment more effective. Practical application of the insights is a critical part of this workshop, enabling you to experience social recruiting through a range of exercises.
Time: Thursday, December 08th 2016 (07:30 – 17:00)
Venue: Vissai Saigon Hotel, 144 Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 8, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC, Vietnam
Facilitator: Mr. Jonathan Allen Yabut
- Understand recruitment trends over the globe and in Southeast Asia
- Learn more about key new techniques and tactics as well as how to use them to save time, cost, and effort in recruiting, retaining the toptalent
- Examine effective tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media to identify, recruit, and engage high potentials and high performers in the battle for talent
- Learn how to build and manage recruitment content on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter,..
- Get useful tips, tricks, and strategies on how to maximize social media to search efficiently for the right candidate and meet your organization’s recruitment needs
- Learn how to optimize search engine for recruitment information
- Understand more about how candidates have changed and how to appeal to or approach them via social platforms
- Get more confidence to create a modern talent recruitment strategy in support of your wider HR/People strategy.
- Credit Training Workshop Certificate by Facilitator
– Standard fee: VND3.500.000/pax (inclusive of VAT)
– Early Bird fee: VND3.000.000/pax (inclusive of VAT and applied to payment made before 29 November 2016)
– Group booking (from 03 pax): 15% discount
Registration: click here
Contact: Ms. An Nguyen – Email: [email protected] – Mobile: 0938 140 009
Note: the workshop will be conducted in ENGLISH only