2 more weeks to make the most of your investment
Here are the key event details:
Featuring the regions pre-eminent thinkers on L&D strategy and training, this bespoke two day conference brings together top HR and L&D experts to network and learn.
Attending the conference are:
- Vice President, People Team, Changi Airport Group
- Head of Learning & Development, Ericsson
- Senior Manager, Learning & Development, Frasers Hospitality
- Head of Learning and Development, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Assistant Vice President Training, KidZania Singapore
- Director Human Resources, Levi Strauss Asia Pacific
- Executive Officer, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- L&D Business Partner, NTUC Learninghub
- General Manager Human Resources, PETRONAS ICT
- Director, Public Bank
- Head of Human Resources, Roche Diagnostics
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Siemens Malaysia
- VP II, Talent and Performance, Sime Darby Plantation
- Chief Human Resources Officer, TIME dotCom
- Chief Operating Officer, UNIQLO
- Senior Vice President, United Overseas Bank
- And more…
3 reasons you should be at Training & Development Asia:
- Discover how other companies have increased revenue, lowered costs and raised profitability through smart L&D strategies;
- Improve the value your company gets from your training and corporate learning programmes;
- Learn from the experiences of 150 other HR leaders and senior L&D specialists;
Save the most by registering today. VNHR members enjoy 10% special discount.
To register, contact the Human Resources magazine team on +65 6423 0329 or send an email to [email protected].
Reserve your seat today!