Hong Kong: 7 July 2017
Malaysia: 15-16 August 2017
Singapore: 17-18 August 2017
About the Event:
Training and Development Asia 2017 is a premier platform for HR leaders to discuss L&D challenges, and discover the insights and approaches taken by leading organisations across all sectors with regards to addressing employee development needs.
See how senior HR leaders have successfully proved the financial and business value of training initiatives in their respective organisations.
By attending the two-day conference, you will gain the tools to harness innovation, discover successful practices, leverage cross cultural differences and build a high-performance organisation.
- Staying competitive in a slowing economy
- Learning measurement and ROI
- High potential management and succession planning
- Digital transformation in learning and development
- Fostering a knowledge-sharing culture
- Customised training
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Asia’s most informative training and development symposium with more than 150 senior HR leaders in attendance
- Address the most compelling issues within L&D with more than 15 case studies and panel discussions.
- The platform to network with C-level executives, senior HR practitioners and L&D specialists across the industry.
- Engaging interactive roundtables for peer-sharing of top training & development challenges
- Accelerator series consisting of a series of 15-minute case studies on talent management strategies.
- Chief learning officers
- Chief people officers
- Chief human resources officers
- Chief operating officers
- Chief technology officers
- Heads of human resources
- Heads of learning and development
- Heads of rewards
- Heads of talent management
- Heads of diversity and culture
- Heads of leadership programmes
- Human resources directors
- Senior HR managers
- Learning & Development specialists
- and many more
About Training & Development Asia – Now in its 5th big year, Training & Development Asia has become the leading conference for HR leaders and senior learning & development specialists from large organisations looking to learn from regional & global thought leaders and network & exchange ideas with their peers. For more information visit www.traininganddevelopment.asia or http://www.lighthousemedia.com/OurProducts/Events/Conferences/TrainingDevelopmentAsia
About Human Resources – Published by Lighthouse Independent Media, Human Resources has been the leading source of information for HR decision makers in Asia for over a decade. In print and online, Human Resources is read by more senior HR professionals than any other HR media brand. Human Resources’ suite of conferences, awards shows and in-residence summits are the most respected regional HR industry events in Asia. For more information visit www.humanresourcesonline.net or www.lighthouse-media.com/OurBrands/HumanResources