The Singapore Human Capital Summit is designed to raise awareness on the importance of HR amongst business leaders, discuss Asia’s unique human capital challenges and shape effective strategies, as well as to raise the profile of HR as a profession.
In Asia’s fast-paced economy, the right strategies are needed to convert the energy of human capital into business success. Since 2013, the Summit has brought together leading global thinkers to provide strategic perspectives and unparalleled insights into the latest human capital and leadership management practices together with an audience of more than 500 senior HR and business leaders from the region and beyond.
This year’s Summit showcases a thought provoking line-up of distinguished speakers from across business, HR, academia and policy as well as presenting latest Global-Asia thinking, research and case studies on strategic human capital, talent and leadership issues. With the theme of “Leading in a fractured world”, we will explore a variety of topics including navigating business through turbulent times, trust in crisis, tech disruption, leading in a season of populism, building next generation organisations and the future of work.
Further information can be found at www.singaporehcsummit.com.
Featured Speakers include:
- Harish Manwani, Global Executive Advisor, Blackstone; Former Chief Operating Officer, Unilever
- Josephine Teo, 2nd Minister for Manpower and Foreign Affairs
- Varun Bhatia, Chief People & Culture Officer, AirAsia
- Fons Trompenaars, Author and Thought Leader
- Bob White, President, Medtronic Asia Pacific
- Iain Twine, Vice Chairman, Reputation, Edelman Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
- Prof Ian Williamson, Pro Vice-Chancellor and Dean of Commerce, Victoria Business School
- Dr Wilson Wong, Head of Insights & Futures, CIPD
- Basia Mackenzie, Founder, IgnitED
- Steve Okun, Director of Asia-Pacific Public Affairs, KKR
- Prof Veronica Hope Hailey, Vice-President and Dean, School of Management, University of Bath
- Aileen Tan, CHRO, Singtel
- James Tan, Managing Partner, Quest Ventures
People Strategies for Asia:
Leading in a Fractured World
20 -21 September
West Ballroom, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Top business leaders, thought leaders and academics
450+ Strategic HR & Business leaders
World class keynotes, Interactive breakout sessions & research sharing.
Register by 14 September with the promo code LMAA-VN-TNET to enjoy savings of S$600.00